January 15, 2013
What You Need:
- 2 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4 Teaspoons of chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- About 1 Pound or more of Asparagus
- Additional Olive Oil for Roasting
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil
3. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer
4. In a bowl whisk mustard, vinegar, oil, and parsley. Set aside
5. Drizzle with olive oil and move the asparagus around to fully coat.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
7. Cook under the broiler for 2-4 minutes until tender but crisp.