January 2, 2013
What You Need:
- 14-16 ounces of milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces of dipping stick pretzels
- 1 1/2 cup of water
1. Boil 1 1/2 cup of water on high heat.
2. Turn off the heat but keep the pan on the burner.
3. Place a bowl over the saucepan and melt the chocolate.
4. Use a rubber spatula to make sure all of the chocolates melted.
5. At this point, you can either dip the pretzels into the chocolate bowl (which should still be on the saucepan) or get some chocolate on the spatula and roll the pretzel in the chocolate (this method shown above)
6. Place on either a wax papered or foil prepared baking sheet
7. Finally, place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden the chocolate
*Chefs Tip: Roll in sprinkles before the chocolate hardens*