January 16, 2013
What You Need:
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons of Herbs De Provence
- 2 Teaspoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- Olive Oil for Pan Searing
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dash of Garlic Salt
- 4 Lemon Wedges
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, Herbs de Provence, Red wine vinegar, oil, and dijon mustard. Pulse until a chunky paste forms.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper, as well as a dash of garlic salt.
3. Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a skillet and heat the pan over medium-high heat.
4. Place the salmon in the pan skin side up first and do not move the fish, let cook for 4 minutes.
5. After 4 minutes, flip the Salmon and cook skin side down for another 4 minutes.
6. Plate the salmon and drizzle the Garlic Sauce on top, Drizzle with lemon juice and serve!